Sound Beginnings Summer Camp
Sound Beginnings Summer Camp—Come join the Family Fun!
Sound Beginnings at Utah State University is an early education program that provides home and center-based services to children with hearing loss whose families want their children to learn to listen and talk. Our Summer Camp provides memorable education and fun for the whole family. Most of the families that attend return several summers and express strong appreciation for the opportunity to learn from audiologists, deaf educators, speech-language pathologists, and other guest speakers. Even more, they value the bonds they form with other families in similar circumstances and gain insights and mentoring that can only come from each other. Families attend from all parts of Utah and even from surrounding states to participate.
Fun for the whole family:
- Parent Educational Seminars
- Teen Programs (ages 13-18)
- Children’s Programs (ages 3-12)
- Parent-Toddler Session (Preregistration required. Limited space.)
- Toddler Exploration Room (Parent supervision required, seminars broadcasted)