Contact Sound Beginnings
- Download directions and a map to Sound Beginnings [PDF]
- Find us on Facebook
- To schedule an appointment with the Audiology Clinic, please contact the office manager, Wendy Thompson, at (435) 797-9234.
- Please contact Dr. Kristina Blaiser or Stacy Wentz for more information about Sound Beginnings:
Kristina Blaiser, PhD
- Dr. Kristina (Kristi) Blaiser is the Director of Sound Beginnings and a Assistant Professor with the Listening and Spoken Language Graduate Training Program. Prior to working at Sound Beginnings, Dr. Blaiser was the Executive Director of Northern Voices in Roseville, Minnesota. Dr. Blaiser has a variety of clinical experiences with young children with hearing loss ranging from home intervention with the Colorado Home Intervention Program to center-based intervention with the multidisciplinary team at the University of Minnesota's Lion's Children's Hearing Center.
Stacy Wentz, MS
- Stacy is the Program Coordinator at Sound Beginnings Preschool. Originally from Northern Michigan, Stacy got her Bachelor's of Science degree in Education at Eastern Michigan University and earned her teaching certificates in Special Education Hearing Impaired and Elementary Education. After graduating, Stacy became a deaf educator at Carle Auditory Oral School (formerly St. Joseph Institute for the Deaf at Carle) in Urbana, IL. Throughout her eight years at Carle Auditory Oral School, Stacy taught toddler groups, preschool, pre-kindergarten, and kindergarten. In addition, she mentored practicum students from area universities and took on several teacher leadership responsibilities in the school. These experiences led to Stacy pursuing her Master's Degree in Educational Administration at Eastern Illinois University. Stacy is excited to work at Sound Beginnings and continue to help children with hearing impairments reach their communicative and academic potential. Stacy moved to Logan with her husband, Dan, and daughter, Amanda.
Logan, Utah 84322