A Bright Start to Endless Potential
Sound Beginnings at Utah State University is an early education program that provides home and center-based services to children with hearing loss whose families want their children to learn to listen and talk.
Sound Beginnings is located on the campus of Utah State University, Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education Department, Logan, Utah.
News and Announcements
- Gift of Hearing Walk and 5K Run: May 16th, 2015
- New Facebook Group for Parents and Staff
- New! Monthly Menus now available on the Calendar Page
- CMV Public Health and Policy Conference
- USU’s pioneering teleintervention program supported by the Daniels Fund